MapTools.org

[maplab-users] using a symbol PIXMAP

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:19:57 -0500
> fx gamoy wrote:
>
> i have created a symbol object named etatpub(type PIXMAP name
> "z_musse.gif"
> Then i have created a layer and a class object. I want to use the
> symbol objet i have created but when i define etatpub as symbol, the
> program match
> Warning: MapServer Error in loadSymbol(): (z_musee.gif):(86) in
> d:\downloads\mapserver\maplab\maplab-2.0rc2\gmf_apps\polocs\wrapper\map_session.php
> on line 276

Hard to tell what could have gone wrong.  I would suggest that you check
the following:

- Is the filename spelled properly?  In your example you write
z_musse.gif but in the error message it says z_musee.gif

- Does your PHP MapScript include GIF support?

- Is the GIF file located in the same directory as the symbol file?

I hope that helps,

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca