MapTools.org

[maplab-users] INSTALL PROBLEM: Premature end of script headers

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 10:47:44 -0400
Gerald, this is a strange problem.  It may well be an issue with how
maplab includes files, but we haven't been able to reproduce this
particular problem here.  I also don't think that php 4.2.2 will change
anything for you.  We are working out some other issues right now, but I
will be back to help you with this in a few days hopefully.  Let me know
if you figure anything out.

Cheers,

Paul