MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Color Picker

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:45:21 -0400
Hi Jean-Francois,

I used the 1.1.8 java compiler version to make the color picker works.
Since I'm working on it (cause there's a problem with Netscape 7.0), I
can do the change to make it WebSafe by default.

I'll get back to you.

Jean-Francois.Doyon@ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I just tried hacking the color picker to make it default to web-safe mode,
>but it stopped working in IE5.5 with whatever JVM comes with it (Kept
>working with my JVM, I use aJava Plug-In).
>
>I used Sun's j2sdk1.4.0_01 ... I got some warning about deprecated
>method/functions/whatever, but they didn't seem to cause problem at the time
>... turns out it breaks the app.
>
>So for now I have reversed back to the class file that came with rc2 ... But
>could someone tell me which java compiler was used and so on, so that I may
>try to switch it to default web safe?
>
>Either that or, if someone could post the necessary class file with the
>modification (just 2 lines to change) that'd be much appreciated :)
>
>Thanks in advance for the help,
>
>Jean-François Doyon
>Internet Service Development and Systems Support
>GeoAccess Division
>Canadian Center for Remote Sensing
>Natural Resources Canada
>http://atlas.gc.ca
>Phone: (613) 992-4902
>Fax: (613) 947-2410

DM
Solutions Group <www.dmsolutions.ca>
sfournier@dmsolutions.ca <mailto:sfournier@dmsolutions.ca>
72 Chamberlain Ave., 3rd Floord
Ottawa, ON K1S 1V9
Tel.: (613) 565-5056
Fax.: (613) 565-0925 930 Jacques-Cartier Est
Chicoutimi, QC G7H 7K9
Tel.: (418) 696-5056