MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Index.phtml shows pure code

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:45:32 -0400
I notice that you are using php 4.2.3 with mapscript compiled for php
4.2.1 ... I think that you will find there are problems with this
configuration.  There is a php 4.2.2 version on the download site but it
doesn't include the ecw support.  I would suggest that you try:

1. you have php installed as a cgi instead of a module, right :)
2. install php 4.2.1 and see if that works.
3. if you really need php 4.2.3 and ecw, I'll talk to the guy here who
builds mapscript for windows and see if I can get you a new binary for
php 4.2.3
4. upgrade to maplab-2.0rc3 dev

Cheers

Paul