MapTools.org

[maplab-users] RE: maplab preview error

"Saulnier, Jean-François" jsaulnie@NRCan.gc.ca
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:11:19 -0400
Hello again everyone,

just an update on my problem: I took the projection part out of my mapfile,
and it didn't crash. So looks like there is something problematic with the
projection. Running the mapfile (with the projection) in Windows NT works
well, but not in Windows 2000. I can't find how differently Windows 2000 is
managing the software ans the data?

thanks.