MapTools.org

[maplab-users] About error caused by "GET" method

Hisaji Ono hi_ono2001@ybb.ne.jp
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:57:31 +0900
I've tried to draw all 33 GTOPO30 maps "as it is" by MapServer 3.6.2 on XP
Pro's IIS 5.1 using following map file created by MapLab 2.0rc3-dev.

LAYER
    NAME "GTOPO30 "
    GROUP "DEM"
    STATUS ON
    DATA "gtopo30/E020N90.DEM"
    TYPE RASTER

    CLASSITEM "[pixel]"
    CLASS
      NAME "no data"
      EXPRESSION "-9999"
      COLOR 255 111 48
    END
    --- omit --------------
   END

 However once all maps displayed, I tried to zoom. I've got following errors
from
IIS.

  Error 414 (Request-URI Too Long) on IIS

  I know this was caused by over limited characters in URI and can't change
this length.

 In mapserver mailing list, I was taught to change "GET" method to "POST" in
FORM.

 Could you tell me how to do this change of method type in MapLab?

 Regards.