MapTools.org

[maplab-users] display classes in legend

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 16:42:19 -0400
Matt, you will have to learn about HTML Legend Template support provided
by mapserver - http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/html-legend-howto.html

MapLab uses a couple of different legend templates depending on which
application you are in.  In general, you should find a
legend_template.html in each of MapBrowser and MapEdit.  For
GMapFactory, there is one in the template directory that is used when
creating a new application.  You can modify it to globally affect new
applications, or you can modify the legend_template.html in the local
project directory.

Appologies if any of the names are different but I think you get the idea ;)

Cheers,

Paul