MapTools.org

[maplab-users] 3.7 and join object

Paul Spencer pagameba@magma.ca
24 Apr 2003 14:11:24 -0400
Hi,

AFAIK join support was dropped between 3.5 and 3.6 and is/will be
reintroduced in 3.7 due to popular demand.  It was included in the
maplab 3.6 definition file by accident and not removed since it seems to
be silently ignored (so no one complained :))

Unfortunately, MapLab is not yet 3.7 compatible and doesn't know about
where JOINs should be.  Please ask on the mapserver-users list about
JOIN support or search the mapserver-users archive.

Cheers,

Paul