MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: what the error mean?

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:30:12 -0400
something like this just came up with another MapLab user.  Please check
your session.auto_start setting in php.ini.  This should be set to Off
if possible.  We hope to fix MapLab so that it will work without
requiring this as soon as possible (now that we have identified the
problem ;))

Paul

Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Piroonpun,
>
> Please use the MapLab user list to post questions
> (http://lists.dmsolutions.ca/mailman/listinfo/maplab-users)...that way
> developers and users can assist you.  thanks.
>
> Jeff
>

> Thanate Piroonpun wrote:
>
>> what the error mean ?
>> If I click into Mabedit there are about this massage.
>>
>> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
>> C:\msapps\maplab\htdocs\common\logger\logfile.php on line 180
>> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
>> C:\msapps\maplab\htdocs\common\session\session.php on line 203
>> Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
>> C:\msapps\maplab\htdocs\common\session\session.php on line 203
>> Warning: Unknown(): A session is active. You cannot change the
>> session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0
>>
>> I may set miss configulation files
>> But I do not know. please Give me the recomendation information
>>
>>                                             Thanks
>>                                             Piroonpun

Paul Spencer