MapTools.org

[maplab-users] empty preview of tutorial map file

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde@xs4all.nl
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:14:17 +0200
Hi list,

today I have installed MapLab and I am already very impressed by it. Looks
really cool.I have Maplab version 2.0.1 and the latest mapscript release
(4.0).

When I follow the tutorial and open the mapfile, and after that press the
preview button, I do not get a map in the preview window.

The url which appears in the IE window is:
http://localhost/maplab/htdocs/mapedit/preview.phtml?sid=3f50bbc21f88f&PrevStateKey=

How can I debug this problem, or does anybody have a clue what could be the
problem?

I just downloaded the last dev version of maplab, but now the preview which
is built into mapedit takes forever to load. Manually pressing the preview
button still results in an empty preview.

Thanks,
Bart