MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Some problem with expression and a value

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 10:55:22 -0500
Hi,

This is really a mapserver question, since maplab just passes the
values of expressions through to mapscript. You should be able to use
the string (5'); you can try entering it as 5\' or "5'". If that
doesn't work, ask on the mapserver-users list.

zak
--
Zak James