MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't add a layer

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:57:36 -0500
That mechanism for adding a layer requires you to add 'warehouse'
mapfiles in your mapedit configuration file with layers within them; it
is not set up in the distribution. For most purposes, you should be
able to add an empty layer by selecting 'New Layer' from the 'Create
New Object' pull-down list and then clicking the + button.

zak
--
Zak James