MapTools.org

[maplab-users] About Rosa

Mike Leahy mgleahy@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:03:55 -0500
Actually, you can change the tool tips - I've already done this with a
viewer I have put together that has an option to select a set of pre-defined
languages.

See the info at
http://www.maptools.org/rosa/index.phtml?page=rosa_params.html and look at
the TB_BUT_?_HINT and LOADING_MSG parameters.  These allow you to change the
tips for the buttons as well as the loading message that appears while the
applet is accessing the image data.

As for changing the colour of the selection box, I don't see any options
currently available for that.

Good luck,
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: maplab-users-admin@lists.maptools.org
[mailto:maplab-users-admin@lists.maptools.org] On Behalf Of harato
Sent: December 9, 2003 8:52 AM
To: maplab-users@lists.maptools.org
Subject: [maplab-users] About Rosa

[English is not my natural language...]

Hi,

I use ROSA with the GMapFactory tool (MapLab) to
create a personal mapping application. I've made some
translation and I want to know If I can translate
directly the tooltip of the icon of Rosa ?

how I can change the color of selection box (Zoom +)
too ?

Must I need to recompil Rosa ?

Please an explain

Thanks.