MapTools.org

[maplab-users] problem: file browser for Windows installs

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 11:23:12 -0500
Andrew, there was a problem with the file browser on windows with the
rc3 version that should have been fixed in the development version.
Please confirm that you are using the development version.  Also, this
looks more like a problem with the configuration than the file browser
problem we encountered.  Try adding a tailing / to the paths if it isn't
already there and review all the other settings carefully (or send me
your maplab.xml file to review for you :))

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Spencer