MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Next MapLab relase suggestion

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:24:13 -0500
Hi,

thanks for the suggestion.  This is a _really_ _good_ suggestion in
fact.  We have been discussing the need for this for some time, and it
is quite high on the priority list.  Unfortunately, as a primarily
unfunded project, we have not been able to devote resources to working
on excellent improvements such as this.

If anyone wants to take this on and contribute it to MapLab that would
be great.  If not, then hopefully we're hoping to have some funding for
MapLab over the summer.

Cheers,

Paul

--