MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Error - Your session has expired or is invalid

Shaik A. Hussain shussain@atsincorp.com
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:42:28 -0500
 Hi All,

          I downloaded the Maplab Development version from

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/maplab-2.0dev.zip or  http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/maplab-2.0dev.tar.gz

and configured as per the documentation install-windows.txt.

     I am able to access the Maplab index page, from there when i select mapedit/mapbrowser/gmapfactory i am getting the error message

Your session has expired or is invalid.
Return to MapLab.

I am  using Apache1.3.12, windows 2000, mapserver 3.6.3, php 4.22.

     Please help me how to fix this error.

Thanks for you time.

Anwar
www.atsincorp.com