MapTools.org

[maplab-users] [Fwd: MapLab PHP stuff]

George Planansky george_planansky@harvard.edu
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:34:17 -0500
   From: Fred Warnock <warnock@dmsolutions.ca>
   Sender: maplab-users-admin@dmsolutions.ca
   Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:27:06 -0500

   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: MapLab PHP stuff
   Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:03:31 -0500
   From: "Chris Lochner" <lochner@rogers.com>
   To: "'Fred Warnock'" <warnock@dmsolutions.ca>

   Hi Fred

       AddType application/x-httpd-php .phtml

       Action application/x-httpd-php "/php/php.exe"

   Now that things are running I have been doing a lot of debugging and I
   keep getting this error: "Premature end of script headers:
   c:/php/php.exe"

   I spent hours scouring the net for a solution. It seems like a common
   error but NOBODY seemed to know how to fix it.

   Any ideas?

   Chris

      Fred Warnock
      Web, Graphic & Cartographic Design