MapTools.org

[maplab-users] strange behaviour in MapLab2.0rc3

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 14:34:45 -0500
"Tweedy, Scott" wrote:

> I tried using the auto_prepend setting in the php.ini file and it caused
> conflicts in MapLab, specifically with the headers specified in the code of
> MapLab.  I simply get the message: Warning: Cannot modify header information
> - headers already sent by -- and it gives me the index.phtml filename in the
> maplab setup.  If I put the code directly into the index.phtml file, I don't
> get any error messages, but the errors mentioned in the original email
> persist.

Make sure that the file that you auto_prepend doesn't contain any HTML
or any empty line.

If this file contains some white lines then PHP will try to output them
and be forced to produce headers at this point and before loading the
index.phtml which will later on try to set its own explicit headers,
resulting in the error you got.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca