MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Help for Linux installation

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 12:17:03 -0500
Hi,

I think that you have a problem in your configuration file, it seems to
be looking for the tutorial files in //tutorial (this is a php error
message).  Please check and make sure that you have filled in all the
configuration values in the configuration page.  If you are still having
problems, email me your maplab.xml file and the location of maplab on
your server.

Cheers,

Paul

--