MapTools.org

[Fwd: Re: [maplab-users] Starting tutorial next - more]

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:31:17 -0500
--------------060006070904020103010002

forgot maplab-users on this one.

--
Paul Spencer

--------------060006070904020103010002
 filename="Re: [maplab-users] Starting tutorial next - more"

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:18:56 -0500
From: Paul Spencer <pagameba@magma.ca>
To: VAN DEN BUSSCHE FA PREF31 <FA.VAN-DEN-BUSSCHE@haute-garonne.pref.gouv.fr>
Subject: Re: [maplab-users] Starting tutorial next - more

the default image type from GIF to PNG.  If you look in the preview.php
file around this line, you might find something that looks like the
following (without the additional line feed on the last line):

if (!session_is_registered("gszImageType"))
     $urlMainMap = $imgMainMap->saveWebImage(MS_PNG, 0, 0, -1);
else
     eval("\$urlMainMap =
\$imgMainMap->saveWebImage(MS_".$gszImageType.", 0, 0, -1);");

except that the second line probably uses MS_GIF instead of MS_PNG.  If
this is the case, try changing MS_GIF to MS_PNG.  If this fixes your
problem, great.  But it means that for some reason, the value
gszImageType is not getting registered in your session, which would be
odd.  If this doesn't fix your problem then it means that gszImageType
is set (the second part of the else is being executed) but it is not set
to PNG (something like "png" or "Png" or ".png" perhaps?).  Check the
configuration file and make sure that the imagetype is set to PNG
(capitals).  We will add a fix to make sure that any value is converted
to uppercase at this point to avoid this type of problem in the future.

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Spencer