MapTools.org

[maplab-users] wms problems

Jordy Keighan jkeighan@cubewerx.com
Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:30:18 -0400
--------------020901090702040102040102

I'm getting this error inside mapbrowser, i select a datastore, connect to
it and add a layer.

>>I'm running mapserv 3.6.6
>>with maplab 2.0.1
>>
>>when I try to apply a wms layer to my map i get this error
>>
>>Warning: MapServer Error in msDrawRaster(): Unrecognized or
>>unsupported image format in
>>/home/httpd/html/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php on line 387

Anyone as any idea ?

--------------020901090702040102040102

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I'm getting this error inside mapbrowser, i select a datastore, connect to<br>
 it and add a layer.<br>
    <pre wrap="">I'm running mapserv 3.6.6
with maplab 2.0.1

when I try to apply a wms layer to my map i get this error

Warning: MapServer Error in msDrawRaster(): Unrecognized or
unsupported image format in
/home/httpd/html/maplab/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php on line 387    </pre>

  <pre wrap=""><!----></pre>
Anyone as any idea ?<br>

--------------020901090702040102040102--