MapTools.org

[maplab-users] queryMap object in PHP MapScript

Mike Leahy mgleahy@fes.uwaterloo.ca
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:15:51 -0400
Hello all,

I've been working on developing a map interface that loads a map dynamically
from PHP session variables rather than a static map file.

I've pretty much got it all working with no trouble...except there appears to
be no way to access the QUERYMAP portion of the map object.  Basically, as far
as I can tell, I'm going to have to have the map object read a mapfile that has
just the querymap object defined, then set all the rest of the parameters from
the session.  I would prefer avoiding this approach if possible.

Is there some info missing from the PHP MapScript class reference?  There are
querymap constants listed, but nothing else regarding how to access the
querymap settings...

Kind regards,
Mike Leahy

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca