MapTools.org

[maplab-users] gmap factory

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:54:47 -0400
paul oduro wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am trying to use gmapfactory to create a mapserver app. After loading
> the map file created with mapedit, I can't make any modifications to the
> application. When I click the apply button, the info bar on IE says
> error on page.
>
 > I also can't get the i button to give any results in either mapedit or
 > in the "deployed" app.

Just a general comment about submitting problems: you would increase
your chances of getting help if you provided more specific details about
the steps to reproduce and the symptoms of the problem (the exact error
message in this case).  No matter how hard they want to help, it's not
possible for other users on the list to guess what "error on page"
actually means.

  Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca