MapTools.org

[maplab-users] GDAL upgrade

Bart van Heijningen bart@atsence.nl
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 16:34:10 +0200
Hi all,

I updated the GDAL library to support some extra features.

I did not recompile mapserver or mapscript as Frank Warmerdam did not think
this would be necessary.
But now I get the following mesg:

Warning: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/php_mapscript_36.so' -
/usr/local/lib/libwwwfile.so.0: shared object not open in
/var/www/html/atmspoc/htdocs/atms_poc_test.phtml on line 36

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ms_getversion() in
/var/www/html/atmspoc/htdocs/gmap75.php3 on line 19

Has anyone experienced this before and what could be the solution for this?

Thanx,

Bart van Heijningen