MapTools.org

[maplab-users] class symbol in legend

Fred Warnock warnock@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 15:25:50 -0400
Peter,

I took a closer look at those two symbols, and I assume you set the
symbol size to 20x10.  It's not that the one with no outline has a tail,
it seems that there is a white line at the bottom of the icon covering
all but the rightmost pixel.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but one of the developers is sure to
read this ;)

in the meantime, if you set the outline colour on the class to the same
on the fill colour would that impact the map rendering? is that a viable
solution?

   Fred Warnock
   Web, Graphic & Cartographic Design