MapTools.org

[maplab-users] cannor redeclare class

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:45:15 -0400
this is a php error that means that the same file that defines the class
Error in being "include"d twice somehow.  Normally, files that are
"include"d from more than one place are protected by using
"include_once".  It is possible that somewhere, the file is included
using include("error_manager.php") instead of
include_once("error_manager.php").  The other possibility is that this
is a poor choice for a class name (being so generic) and some other
module that you have loaded by default though php.ini is causing a
conflict with this name.

Things to try:

* search for include( in all the .php and .phtml files in maplab and
replace with include_once(

* comment out extension modules in php.ini until the problem goes away.

If either of these solve the problem, please let us know what fixed it
so we can improve our package.

Thanks,

Paul

--