MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: Query problem in MapLab

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 08:56:50 -0400
Hi Mario,

Can you tell me wich browser and version you are using ? Also, can you
tell me in wich application (Mapedit, Mapbrowser or Gmapfactory) you get
into problem. We currently have a bug related to query but it don't have
anything to do with javascript (yet). I guess you run into a different
issue.

--
Sacha Fournier
Applications Developer