MapTools.org

[maplab-users] legend problem

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:07:39 -0400
Assuming that you are using maplab and generating a gmapfactory
application (you wouldn't post to this list otherwise, right?), you are
using HTML Legends because that is how gmapfactory applications are
built.  In the generated application directory is a legend template
called legend_template.html.  By default, this template just shows one
class per layer.  You will need to modify this file.  Instructions on
HTML Legend templates are provided at:

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/html-legend-howto.html

I suggest that you review this document, it will tell you everything
that everyone nows how to do :)

Cheers,

Paul

--