MapTools.org

[maplab-users] embedded scalebar and MapBrowser

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:13:04 -0500
Wolfgang Lahr wrote:

> there seems to be a problem with MapBrowser and embedded scalebars.
> This is what I get when I try to load a mapfile:
>
> Warning: MapServer Error in getSymbol():
> (QUERYONLY):(76) in
> C:\msapps\maplab-2.0-RC5\htdocs\common\wrapper\map_session.php on line 208
>
> This is the scalebar section:

I don't think that is directly related to using an embedded scalebar.
The problem would be around line 76, likely on the line that comes
before the QUERYONLY keyword.  Please have a look there or send the
relevant section of your mapfile, including line numbers if you can.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca