MapTools.org

[maplab-users] imagetype bug in MapEdit preview

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:36:50 -0500
Again, I can't seem to find who sent this to me, must be losing my sight ;)

Someone reported a problem in MapEdit preview where only GIFs were being
created.  I have tracked the problem down to the following line of code
in preview.php (I think):

preview.php: line 469 (approximately)

eval("\$urlMainMap =
\$imgMainMap->saveWebImage(MS_".strtoupper($gszImageType).", 0, 0, -1);");

This should be changed to the following (note the reference to $_SESSION
is added):

eval("\$urlMainMap =
\$imgMainMap->saveWebImage(MS_".strtoupper($_SESSION['gszImageType']).",

This is fixed in CVS and will be in the next RC.  If anyone has read
this far, has had this problem, and is willing to give this a shot,
please provide feedback.

Cheers,

Paul
--