MapTools.org

[maplab-users] expression syntax woes

Charlton Purvis cpurvis@asg.sc.edu
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:05:44 -0500
Hi there:

I am having trouble w/ the following expression:

EXPRESSION ('[TYPE]' eq 'Current Meter')

If I type it manually into the .map file, everything works great in the Preview Map as well as Map Browser and GMAP Factory.  But if I load it in MapEdit, it truncates my expression.  I know I've read that a forward-slash replaces a single quote, but I can't get that to jibe, either.

I'm running 2.0rc3, and I tried upgrading to rc5 to see if that would fix the issue, but it does not.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Charlton

Charlton Purvis
(803) 777-4453 : voice