MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Can't preview map

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:07:51 -0800
I'm following the maplab tutorial, when I try to preview the
tutorial.map file I get the following error:

Warning: MapServer Error in msGetLabelSize(): Could not find/open font
in /home/precip/www/maplab/htdocs/mapedit/preview.php on line 458

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/home/precip/www/maplab/htdocs/mapedit/preview.php(465) : eval()'d code
on line 1

No errors show in the Apache error_log and the access_log shows a
successful GET.  I looked at the preview.php source and the offending
line is:

$imgMainMap = $oMapSession->oMap->draw();

Other tests seem to indicate that PHP and php_mapscript both appear to
be functioning correctly.

Any suggestions what the problem might be?

-matt
(RedHat8.0, Apache2.0, Mapserver 3.6.4, Php4.3.2rc1)

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service
Oregon State University
316 Strand Ag Hall