MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab frustration!

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T. bronsema@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:43:31 -0500
Matt,

Have you tried down-grading your php to 4.2.3?  It is very easy to run
multiple versions of php on the same server.  I  haven't tried 4.3.2
with Maplab and can't guarantee that your problems aren't stemming from
that.  As indicated in the install docs, Maplab was built using 4.2.x
and is the version that is currently supported (4.2.3 being more stable
than 4.2.1 and 4.2.2).

Regards,
Bill