MapTools.org

[maplab-users] problems saving class properties

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 14:06:59 -0800
When in MapEdit, I seem to be experiencing problems saving changes to
class properties of a layer object.  Whenever I make changes, I click on
"Apply Changes".  But when I go to "Save Mapfile" (or anything else for
that matter), the changes disappear.  This problem is quite sporadic-it
comes and goes. But it is persistent.  Sometimes, I can get it to "work"
by clicking very rapidly on the "Save mapfile" button, and the changes
"take".  But not always.

 Any comments on this one?

Matt