MapTools.org

[maplab-users] mapedit tutorial - cannot see map ...

ian macnaughtan ian.macnaughtan@braziermotti.com.au
Thu, 1 May 2003 18:06:09 +1000
--=_alternative 002C826D4A256D19_=

Hi. I have just finished setting up mapserver and maplab on a rh7.2
server. I started following the tutorial for maplab but when i opened the
map file in mapedit, nothing displays. Interestingly, an error page
appears in the top right frame where the dm solutions logo normally goes.
Any ideas?

I have compiled everything except apache from source. That took me some
time! I have used the rh up2date agent to ensure that rh has the latest
kernel etc. The mapserver demo works okay. Php as a cgi appears to be
working okay. In maplab i am able to edit the configuration without a
problem. The only thing is that gif support is not enabled.

Regards
Ian Macnaughtan.
--=_alternative 002C826D4A256D19_=

mapserver and maplab on a rh7.2 server. I started following the tutorial
for maplab but when i opened the map file in mapedit, nothing displays.
Interestingly, an error page appears in the top right frame where the dm
solutions logo normally goes. Any ideas?</font>
from source. That took me some time! I have used the rh up2date agent to
ensure that rh has the latest kernel etc. The mapserver demo works okay.
Php as a cgi appears to be working okay. In maplab i am able to edit the
configuration without a problem. The only thing is that gif support is
not enabled.</font>
--=_alternative 002C826D4A256D19_=--