MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Maplab Error: Unable to fork

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Thu, 01 May 2003 13:29:43 -0400
Jake,

That usually means you have hit a limit on the number of processes for
the web user/account/machine.

I dunno exactly where that stuff is set, but it's part of the OS and
root administration stuff, not PHP.

On wich user web process is running ? Do you know if this user can
execute wmsparse ?

Sacha

--
Sacha Fournier