MapTools.org

[maplab-users] (no subject)

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 06 May 2003 09:49:20 -0400
There was a bug in the preview that caused the layer controls not to
show up.  When zooming, the page submits and layer visibility is
maintained by the layer controls (checkboxes). Because these never made
it into the page, all the layers get turned off.  Closing the preview
and reopening causes the map to be displayed again.  If these are your
symptoms, please grab the latest nightly build as we have fixed this
problem.

Cheers,

Paul