MapTools.org

[maplab-users] 2 questions

Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon@CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu, 8 May 2003 14:49:34 -0400
Hello,

Is it possible to link to Maplab (Or actually mapedit), and feed it a
mapfile, and have it open it immediately ? (Not needing to go through the
dialog)

Also, is there any way to use the symbol picker as standalone ? I tried
using test_symbol_picker.phtml in my rc3 version, but that didn't do
anything good at all !

I'm going to upgrade to the release candidate now :)

Jean-François Doyon
Internet Service Development and Systems Support / Soutien de systèmes et
developement de services Internet
GeoAccess Division / Division GéoAccès
Canada Center for Remote Sensing / Centre canadien de télédétection
Natural Resources Canada /  Ressources naturelles Canada
Phone / Téléphone: (613) 992-4902
Fax / Télécopieur: (613) 947-2410
http://atlas.gc.ca