MapTools.org

[maplab-users] MapSession_RW not working

Paul Spencer pgs@magma.ca
Tue, 13 May 2003 11:56:06 -0400 (EDT)
I think I see the problem.  drawmap.php can operate with the map session stuff in either
mode but it needs to know *which* mode it is in.  If you check the documentation in
drawmap.php, you should see some comments about a URL parameter
called "map_session_mode".  I believe it assumes MapSession_R if you pass nothing or 0
(map_session_mode=0) for this value, and MapSession_RW if you pass a 1