MapTools.org

[maplab-users] [Fwd: [Fwd: RE: Java Console Error]]

Sacha Fournier sfournier@dmsolutions.ca
Tue, 27 May 2003 13:17:16 -0400
--------------060107080203010708020708

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Java Console Error
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 10:03:14 -0700
From: Chandrasekar Balasubramaniam <cbala@geospatialtech.com>
To: <sfournier@dmsolutions.ca>

Hello Sacha
	I had already replaced the rose.jar file with the rosa_png.jar file which I
downloaded from the DM Solutions website. I replaced the rosa.jar with the
one to enable PNG in both /mapedit/rosa as well as /mapbrowser/rosa. But I
still get the error. I am wondering if there is a problem with the
configuration settings which makes the mapbrowser to look for GIF instead of
PNG files.
    I also noticed while I run mapedit preview the PNG files are created in
the /tmp/ms_tmp folder but no such thing is created while running
mapbrowser. Thanks for any suggestions.
    I have attached the Configuration file if that could help.
regards
chandra