MapTools.org

[maplab-users] (no subject)

Dean Gadoury gadoury@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 30 May 2003 13:34:05 -0400
Just to clarify a little bit, in order to make lines thicker than one
pixel in MapServer you need to apply a symbol (to use as a 'paint
brush') and a size in the class object as Chris shows below. You can use
any symbol, but a circle is usually best. If you're using MapLab, symbol
7 is a circle so try using
SYMBOL 7
SIZE 2 (or whatever thickness, in pixels, you want)
in your CLASS definition. If you're not using MapLab use whatever symbol
is a circle in your symbol file.

Dean