MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Problem with "No input file specified."

Radim Machu Radim Machu <radim.machu@ecn.cz>
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:21:58 +0100
Hi,

I installed MapLab on my PC (WinNT 4, webserver 602LanSuite --
www.602.cz)

MapLab (http://localhost/maplab/htdocs/) is running but I cannot open/edit/create any file.
For example:
in MapEdit, I use OpenMap File icon, then I select
tutorial\tutorial.map. But no map is loaded, just the "No input file
specified." error message is shown in the upper right corner of the
browser.
With the same bad results, I can not create map file.

I checked log file of www server, I found following requests:

cmd D:\WinApps\php4\php.exe D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\action.phtml
sid=3fbb78b633f84 action=new_map name=//eee

It looks that www server search for action.phtml in wwwroot dir while
the file is somewhere else
(D:\WinApps\maplab20\htdocs\mapedit\action.phtml =
http://localhost/maplab/htdocs\mapedit\action.phtml)

Could anybody help me to solve this trouble?

Thanks,

Radim

There list of my settings:

*--------
MapLab (2.0-dev)
Version 2.0-dev
Build Date Wed May 7 09:58:10 EDT 2003

mapedit.xml: app_path = D:/winapps/maplab20/

Package
Installed?
MapEdit
MapBrowser
GMapFactory

Platform Win32

Mapscript Information
Version MapServer version 4.1
OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=PDF OUTPUT=SWF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

PHP
Version 4.3.4
Ini File D:\WinApps\php4\php.ini

Required Modules (if enable_dl is off)