MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Query question

Matt Doggett mdoggett@coas.oregonstate.edu
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:30:36 -0800
I noticed that I have this exact same behavior. Changing the MIN_RECT
appears to have no effect.  I was wondering if you discovered any
solution to this problem? Would be nice to have working queries without
having to drag the mouse all the time.  Having to click-n-drag inside a
polygon to select that polygon seems kind of silly.

Matt