MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Empty map in Mapbrowser but not in mapedit preview

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg@sssk.se
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:51:49 +0100
I have tried to get maplab to work for a while now and I feel that I am
close.
But I can't get the mapbrowser to show the tutorial map.  I shows fine if I
start with mapedit and the preview then the Canada map gets up.
I Mapbrowser the reference map show and everything else eccept the large
map.
I am running on a linux machine.  I get the same thing both with
2.0-releasse
and 2.1rc3.

I have tmp_web_img_path to /ms_tmp/ and links made to /tmp/ms_tmp in the
web root.

I guess I have overseen something, but I can't figure out what.

/Lars