MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: Maplab Frustration

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Sun, 07 Sep 2003 14:37:49 -0400
Hi,

in future, please use the maplab mailing list (cc:'d on this message)
for maplab support to ensure that the maplab community has a chance to
see the problem and solution, and perhaps to assist in finding a solution.

Have you tried 'html' mode for the preview?  Have you installed PROJ.4
with the extended epsg codes?  What browser are you using?

Cheers,

Paul