MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Refresh of the map with query button

Paul Spencer spencer@dmsolutions.ca
Mon, 08 Sep 2003 12:22:04 -0400
Paolo,

you should be able to retrieve the input coords from
document.forms[0].INPUT_COORD.value.  ROSA is configured (by default,
anyway) to place the coordinates of mouse clicks in this form variable.

So you would do something like:

<script language="JavaScript">
fucntion init()
{
    alert( "INPUT_COORD value is " + document.forms[0].INPUT_COORD.value );
}

</SCRIPT>

Note that this will return you a value that looks like:

112,132;112,132

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Spencer