MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: Question

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:35:08 -0400
James,

I believe you need to have the columns defined in a METADATA section
of the layer to tell maplab what columns to display. Applications
like maplab have different rules that they implement on top of
mapserver. So, mapserver has a set of minimal requirements and any
application built on it will add its own assumption on top of that,
like whether or not METADATA tags are required and what format they
are in.

-Steve