MapTools.org

[maplab-users] Re: Question

James Finerfrock James Finerfrock <jfinerfrock@earthlink.net>
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:35:51 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Spencer,

Yes, I am thinking it is a configuration issue. However, all logs (Apache, PHP, Postgres, Maplab_App) all look like that are doing what is needed. Just that I needed the Metadata tags for WMS anyway, so I figured it wouldn't hurt. Thanks for any ideas you or your team can provide. I have racked over my system for awhile now with no resolve. BTW, the vectors from PostGIS display just fine and logging in as the user for those works good so it has nothing to do with the database access.

Thanks Again,

Jim