MapTools.org

[maplab-users] help (dns resolution)

Zak James zak-ms@hoppsan.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:04:04 -0400
I'm not sure where that extra character is coming from but the error is
not being generated by Maplab. Do you have some sort of proxy or
firewall system in place? It could also be a misconfiguration of your
webserver. If you're using apache, look to see what you have in lines
containing ServerName in your configuration file.

--
Zak James