MapTools.org

[maplab-users] problem

woodbri@swoodbridge.com woodbri@swoodbridge.com
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:08:44 -0400
You remove it with the auto_prepend.php script I posted.

You need to read the docs for configuring php and using
auto_prepend.php or try editing the php.ini search for
auto_append_file and set that to be the absolute path to the
auto_prepend.php file and check to the see if you got it right with
the info.php script.

This is a php problem not a maplab problem and the  problem and fix
are also documented in the mapserver list archive or on the wiki.

-Steve